GPS Tracker Watch for Seniors w/ Fall Detection - First Month Pre-Activated
Introducing the Best Smart Watch for Seniors with Fall Detection! Our stylish 4G LTE compatible GPS Tracker Watch provides enhanced security and communication for your peace of mind.
With a one-push emergency button and automatic fall detection feature, this watch ensures your loved one's safety at all times.
It comes with a pre-activated sim card for the first month of coverage, or you can use your own from your cell provider. This watch is not tied to any specific provider, giving you the freedom to switch sim cards for different coverage needs.
Enjoy true freedom of choice and stay protected with our Fall Detection Watch for Seniors with GPS tracking.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- GPS Tracker Watch for Seniors & Elderly: This smart watch does not require a subscription with IronClad Family. You still need to pay for a data plan to your sim provider whether you use the one we include or use your own sim.
- This watch comes with the first month of data plan already paid & included in the purchase price. Simply install the mobile app and bind it to your device. You can still choose to use your own sim by removing the one inside.
- The accompanying mobile APP has no advertisements and direct ID login to view the location of your elderly 24/7.
- Positioning Modes: GPS, LBS, Wi-Fi location modes
- Anti-lost Geo Fence Alarm: For Dementia concerns or just for general passive observation.
- Fall detection alarm: Sensitivity level settings from 1-10 with 10 being the most sensitive to falls.
- Large SOS Emergency Button: For emergency phone calls in case of a fall, easy to press once.
- Family Members: Program Up to 3 Family numbers (or 2 plus 911). This watch will dial numbers 1, then 2 then 3 if no answer and still rotate back to numbers list while sending push notifications to each cell device on this list that fall was detected.
- Health reminder: Functions as voice mode or notification on family member phone to remind elderly. Medication reminders via customized & familiar voice messages by family members.
- Long Battery Life: 1000mAh battery. Long standby time. Up to 48 hrs. without charge (conservative estimate, can be more)
- Able to charge full 100%, in only 3 hours via 5V-USB magnetic suction charge.
- The Sound & Call Volume: Can be set to Loud or medium.
- Small Size: Very suitable for hanging neck wearing, key chain wearing, pocket luggage placement.
- Answering mode: Button answering, automatic answering
- Two-Way: Texting with voice recording messages
- Supports: iOS & Android Mobile Devices
- Network: 4G/3G/2G
- Sim card Slot: nano Sim
- Waterproof: IP6 Industry Standard
- Free From Advertisement: The APP has no advertisements, no registration, and direct ID login to view the location.
- Tested and Certified: GPS Tracker Pendant for Seniors by IronClad Family Protections Labs.
INCLUDES convenient wireless charger.
How it works?
- The GPS Tracker Watch for Seniors with Fall Detection uses GPS and cellular technology to transmit the location of the wearer to a designated device or app.
- The watch is activated and linked to a cellular network to function.
- The fall detection feature automatically sends an alert to designated contacts if the senior falls.
- The two-way calling feature allows seniors to communicate with their loved ones in case of an emergency.
- Seniors can cancel the alert in case they do not need help.
- When a fall is detected, the pendant automatically sends an alert to designated contacts with the wearer's location.
- The watch also has features like two-way calling and text messaging, allowing the wearer to stay in touch with their loved ones.
- The watch can be managed through a corresponding app, which allows caregivers to monitor the wearer's location and set up alerts.
Family Members: Program Up to 3 Family numbers (or 2 plus 911). This watch will dial numbers 1, then 2 then 3 if no answer and still rotate back to numbers list while sending push notifications to each cell device on this list that fall was detected.
Plastic, TPU + Plastic
Size & Dimensions
2" x 1.6" x .54"
The IronClad Family Watch has ONE-year limited Warranty so you can rest assure your purchase is protected.
We also have a 30-days return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
What's in the package?
- 1xGPS Tracker Watch for Seniors w/ Fall Detection - 4G LTE
- Wireless Charger with Cable
- Blank sim card to insert & activate for cellular coverage
- Sim tray & opener
- Security screw
Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days of being placed. Once shipped, delivery typically takes 3-7 business days. Please note that delivery times may be longer for orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or other U.S. territories.
Once your order ships, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your package online and see the estimated delivery date.
If you need to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we'll be happy to cancel it and issue a full refund. If your order has already shipped, you'll need to return it for a refund.
At this time, we do not offer international shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you have any further questions or concerns about our shipping policy, please feel free to contact us. We're always here to help!
Revised Oct 10th, 2023
Welcome to IronCladFamily.com, the world’s only website that allows users to store critical information securely and then delivers that information to a designated recipient after an event takes place.
Before using this website, you must review and accept the following terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) and set up an IronClad Family account. The Agreement defines your rights and responsibilities as a user ("User") of the website operated by IronCladFamily.com LLC, a Florida Limited Liability Company, (“IronClad Family” or “we”) and located at IronCladFamily.com (the “Website”). If you're establishing an account through an IronClad Family partner, account options (such as the ability to participate in upgrades, downgrades, and conversions) and payment requirements made available to you may vary from those described in these Terms; however, these Terms govern your use of the Service and your relationship with us.
The Website is operated in the United States of America. Access is governed by these terms and conditions under the laws United States and the State of Florida. Registration as a user of, or subscriber to, the Website results in your registration information being stored and processed in the United States, and you specifically consent to IronClad Family’s storage and processing of the personal data you submit. All registration information is protected by our Privacy Notice, the most current terms of which are incorporated by reference.
If you don't agree with any of these terms, or if you have any objections to our Privacy Notice, you must not use the Website.
2. Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at IronClad Family!
We offer free refunds and/or exchange within the first 30 days of your purchase, if 30 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind.
2.1. Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it without damage or wear.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we will look at your order number as the receipt. If not available, we will require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
- If the item in question was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
4706 Chiquita Blvd S
Cape Coral FL 33914
2.3. Exempt Goods
The following are not eligible for refunds:
- Gift cards
- Personalized items
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 working days.
2.4. Late or missing refunds
- If you have not received a refund in the prescribed period of time, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not send the product back to the manufacturer. It must be sent to the following Address.
4706 Chiquita Blvd S
Cape Coral FL 33914
- Depending on where you live the time it takes for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- For purchases made directly from the IronClad Family online shop, you can return the product within 30 days of receiving it if you are not satisfied. Once IronClad Family receives the returned product, the refund will be processed. If you are within 30 days of purchase, you can initiate your return claim by clicking here*.
*This link is valid for IronClad Family online shop purchases only. If you purchased a product from another retailer, your purchase is subject to the retailer's return policy. Please contact the reseller for further instructions for return.
DESIGNED IN USA
FREE USA SHIPPING
FREE 30-DAY RETURNS
Choose your Own SIM Provider
IronClad Family GPS connects to T-Mobile LTE Network across the United States using our Already Included, pay-as-you-go SIM Card.
Don't want to use our sim? No problem, use your own sim with your existing provider. Our device supports AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and in fact, any provider that connects to an LTE network.
Travelling international? Our devices work in 150+ countries as long as your sim has the proper coverage plan. And the best part? You're not tied to us, and you can switch sim providers as you need to.
HOW DOES YOUR TRACKER DIFFER FROM OTHER TRACKERS?
You are required to subscribe to their proprietary cell plans for coverage in addition to the device cost. We don't!
- You can activate the SIM we provide for $5/mo. which we tested and found was sufficient for your coverage. You can choose to "pay as you go" or "prepay 3 months, 6 months or 1 year".
- Or you can use your own sim if you have family plan discount with your cell provider. You are not tied to us, and you can switch sims, you can switch plans perhaps for international coverage during travel, you have full control.
- We have one year warranty; Other have 6 months or similar 1 year.
We hope this is helpful and that you can take advantage of the IronClad Family Watch for Seniors to protect your loved ones or yourself with the absolute freedom, and without getting tied to any specific vendor as things change in the future according to your family needs.
Does your tracker connect to a monitoring service?
No, Our watch does not require you pay for a monitoring service; rather have family members take care of their loved one.
- The IronClad Family GPS TRACKER can be programmed to call up to 3 numbers consecutively if a fall detection is sensed or if SOS button is pressed. If nobody answers, it will turn around and retry all three numbers again. It will also send mobile device push notifications (if you configure it to do so (recommended)). That way we make sure family members are notified. You can initiate a video call instantly or audio call to check on them.
- Some of our clients set the 3rd number to 911 while the first two were immediate family members.
HOW MUCH IS THE REFRESH RATE TO LOCATE MY FAMILY MEMBER ESPECIALLY IF THEY WERE LOST?
Our refresh rate can go down to every 1 second in case your family member is lost. We recommend this mode if you're trying to locate them if they were lost. Others only goes down to every 15 seconds. Our research including client reviews of other products showed users stating it insufficient to wait every 15 seconds when they are in panic mode looking for their loved ones.
ARE THEIR ACTIVATION FEES?
No activation fee with IronClad family. Use the included sim and select the plan you need to provide your cell coverage so you can connect to your GPS tracker anytime. We have no hidden fees. You pay for the tracker, you own it.
Of course, that does not mean we do not provide support. In fact, we offer same day support to make sure you are happy. You can always reach us at email@example.com or call our main number +1-786-360-1352 option 2.
Explain "No Subscription." Do I need a SIM card?
Every GPS device that communicates with a cell phone requires its own SIM card. Many companies require that you subscribe to their system, and they embed a SIM inside the GPS device that you can't remove. You either subscribe to them or you can't use your device. We allow you to choose your SIM provider and change your SIM if you choose. Regardless of what SIM you use, there will be an additional monthly fee from your SIM provider. If you want to use the SIM we ship with the device, we have partnered with SpeedTalk Mobile to provide the most economical option available at just $5 / month. Your device with ship with this SIM installed, preconfigured, and pre-paid for 30 days so that you can use the device right out of the box. At the end of 30 days, if you want to continue using this SIM, you just update the information on the website and continue the pay-as-you-go payments.